New Internet Security
Welcome...Cyberspace has a New Internet Security...and YOU and your Cybersecurity Community are part of a growing concern regarding Cybercrime and the general state of Internet Security.
Congratulations...your interest in the New Internet Security and computer safety
is a positive affirmation of becoming a Safe & Responsible Cybercitizen.
Browse...Read a few pages...Here are a few of the useful topics you'll find:
HIPAA and GLBA compliancy
Malicious Codes (viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans and more...)
Computer Security ...and more importantly
my commitment to make sure what has happened to me and others I know...won't happen to your family...or your business.
There's no mystery here...I like the Internet; it's Cyberspace...the new frontier...it's exciting and the idea of the Internet being trashed doesn't appeal to me. The New Internet Security is my way of providing like-minded individuals (Safe & Responsible Cybercitizens) a way to BYTE back. Cyberspace is my place of business; for others it's homework, research, or communicating with friends and family. The Internet is many things to many individuals, but for me it's an entrepreneur's delight.
If you're interested in YOUR computer safety as an individual, a physician concerned about the Health Insurance Portability and Accounting Act (HIPAA), or a small business owner wanting to know about the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliancy, then this New Internet Security information is what you're looking for.
Computers weren't designed for security, they were designed to do complex work.
Cybersecurity Czar, Greg Garcia, has made a public appeal to the private sector..."Security is a network of defenders...
We're all in this together and there is another network out there that is technologically sophisticated and well-organized and out to get your money and disrupt operations. Together we can strengthen defenses, reduce vulnerabilities,
and help maintain our way of life." (eWeek)
Equip every home and small business computer (an end user) with world class professional technology (called Enterprise Grade Level) and provide every end user with his/her own expert security technician...
WOW...a great "network of defenders". It's called Managed Security Service and has been employed by government agencies and Fortune 500 corporations for years.
The Internet is only limited by our imagination...
When people first started using the Internet, it was a mixed blessing. On the one hand...suddenly, you had at your fingertips an unlimited wealth of information. You could advance your education, reach businesses anywhere (ecommerce) and communicate instantly. The ports of entry into Cyberspace were thrown open and we all rushed in to explore the new frontier.
On the other hand, even with all the amazing benefits the Internet provides (and there will be more), there has developed an unsavory element of organized cybercriminals.
The premise of the Internet is that it is free and open to everyone but, unfortunately, these Cybergangs, for varied reasons, develop malicious codes (viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, etc.) designed to prey on poorly or unprotected computers...
ultimately for their financial gain at our expense.
It may seem you need a PhD in computer security or that you must become a cybersecurity IT specialist to protect yourself on the Internet, but thank goodness that's not necessary.
Here, on this website, you'll find what you need to do to make sure your family or business, just like mine, is safe from cybercriminals. New Internet Security is imperative and a Managed Security Service is the consumers ultimate weapon against cybercrime and the cybercriminal's pervasive and malicious codes.
Here are some statistics you should know regarding Cybercrime and why New Internet Security
is so important for you and your family's protection.
* Global cybercrime now generates more money than illegal drug trafficking (US Treasury Dept.)
* More than 170,000 individuals lose control of their computers EVERY DAY (Red Herring) Do you know what this means? Who's taking control of your computer?
What are they doing with your computer?
* 87% of businesses had a cyber attack last year...a total of $67 billion in losses (FBI) How much did that cost you?
* More than 1 in 20 adults are now victims of Identity Theft (Federal Trade Commission)
* 20% of our children (1 in 5) have been sexually solicited on-line (FBI) and most of those children will not tell for fear of losing computer privileges.
Remember...Knowledge is your New Internet Security assurance for your computer's safety
against cybercrime and the cybercriminal's malicious codes (viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, etc.).
You'll find most of what you need right here and I'll provide links to more of what you're looking for.
Be Safe Online...Become a Safe & Responsible Cybercitizen.
Again...WELCOME and please share with others what you learn because we don't need to be victims of cybercrime.
David C. Ballard
CAUTUM IN POSTERUM
Security For The Future
If You Have Any Questions Regarding This Service Or Would Like To Know More About How To Incorporate This Subscription-Based Service As An Added-Value-Service Into Your Existing Business Or Membership, Please Feel-Free To Call Me: (801) 521-4111
Make sure your provider’s associates are protecting your PHI - Any organizations that handle your information (lawyers, software companies, and even satellite internet providers etc...
- The New Internet Security Cyberhood Watch Blog, Keeps You Up-To-Date With All Additions And Changes To The NewInternetSecurity.com
- Now Available Managed Security Services For Home And Business Computer Security
- Hackers Know IT Managed Security Services Are The Best Computer Security Solution And Cyber Safety Protection Available
- Stop Malicious Code Preserve Your Internet
- Great Internet Security Like This Renders Malicious Code Writers Impotent
- GLBA, Is It For You? The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Are You Compliant
- Could You Explain The GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) To Your Friend And What Is Required So They Wouldn't Get Into Trouble?
- Spyware Is The Scourge Of The Internet And Your Consenting To Spyware Downloads
- Spyware Is The Illegal Wiretapping Of Your Computer Security And The Hacker’s Cyber-Hook To Spyware Is <b>I AGREE</b>. Are You Consenting To Be Spied On? Learn More…
- A Gift From New Internet Security And OSA For All Parents With Kids On MySpace
- Block MySpace vs Our Gift To Help Educate The Cyberhood Kids To Be Cyber Savvy
- Identity Theft - It's Your Identity...Defend It!
- Complete Identity Monitoring Protection Against Identity Theft
- WiFi Wireless Security
- WiFi Wireless Security Is Lke Being On A Walkie-Talkie - Everybody Is Listening - This Is The New WWW... Wireless Without Worries
- New-Internet-Security-Sponsors Share 5 Ways to Make Sure Your Health Information is Secure